1. Improve the vent cap and inspection hole cover: The internal pressure of the reducer is greater than the outside atmospheric pressure is one of the main reasons for oil leakage. If you try to balance the pressure inside and outside the machine, oil leakage can be prevented. Although the reducer has a vent cap, the vent hole is too small, and it is easy to be blocked by coal dust and oil stains. Every time you add oil, you must open the inspection hole cover. Once you open it, you will increase the possibility of oil leakage, so that it does not leak. Leaks also occurred in places. To this end, an oil-cup type breathable cap was made, and the original thin inspection hole cover was changed to 6 mm thick, the oil-cup type breathable cap was welded to the cover, the diameter of the vent hole was 6 mm, which was convenient for ventilation. The pressure equalization is realized, and the oil is added from the oil cup when refueling without opening the inspection hole cover, which reduces the chance of oil leakage.
2. Smooth flow: To prevent the excess lubricating oil thrown on the bearing by the gears from accumulating at the shaft seal, the excess lubricating oil must flow back to the oil sump in a certain direction to achieve smooth flow. The specific method is to open an oil return groove inclined in the machine at the center of the bottom shoe of the bearing housing, and also open a gap at the straight port of the end cover. The gap faces the oil return groove, so that excess lubricating oil flows through the gap and the oil return groove Return to oil sump.
3. Improve shaft seal structure
1) Improvement of the shaft seal of the reducer whose output shaft is a half shaft: the output shaft of the reducer of most equipments such as belt conveyors, screw unloaders, and impeller coal feeders is a half shaft, which is more convenient for transformation. Disassemble the reducer, remove the coupling, take out the reducer shaft seal end cover, and machine the groove on the outside of the original end cover according to the size of the supporting skeleton oil seal, install the skeleton oil seal, and the side with the spring inward. When reinstalling, if the end cover is more than 35 mm away from the inner end surface of the coupling, a spare oil seal can be installed on the shaft outside the end cover. Once the oil seal fails, the damaged oil seal can be taken out and the spare oil seal can be pushed into the end cover. Eliminate the time-consuming and labor-intensive process of understanding the body reducer and disassembling the coupling.
2) The shaft seal of the reducer whose output shaft is the whole shaft is improved: the output shaft of the reducer of the whole shaft transmission does not have a coupling. If it is modified according to the 2.3.1 scheme, the workload is too large to be realistic. In order to reduce the workload and simplify the installation procedure, a splittable end cap was designed and an open oil seal was tried. Splittable end cover outer turning groove, take out the spring first when installing the oil seal, saw the oil seal cut into an opening, put the oil seal on the shaft from the opening, butt the opening with adhesive, the opening is upward, then install Put on the spring and push in the end cover.
4. Adopt a new type of sealing material: For the leakage of the static seal point of the reducer, a new type of polymer repair material can be used for blocking. If the oil leaks at the static seal point during the operation of the reducer, it can be plugged with a surface engineering technology oil surface emergency repair agent sticky-polymer 25551 and 90T composite repair material, so as to achieve the purpose of eliminating oil leakage.
5. Carry out the maintenance process carefully: When the reducer is overhauled, the process regulations should be carefully implemented. The oil seal must not be reversed, the lip should not be damaged, the outer edge should not be deformed, the spring should not be detached, the joint surface should be cleaned, the sealant should be evenly applied, and oiled The amount must not exceed the scale of the oil scale.
6. Wiping: The static seal point of the reducer is generally impermeable and leak-proof. However, due to aging seals, poor quality, improper assembly, high shaft surface roughness, etc., the dynamic seal points still make individual dynamic seal points still. There is a slight leak. Due to the poor working environment, coal dust sticks to the shaft and appears to be almost oily. Therefore, you need to wipe the oil on the shaft after the equipment stops running.