1. E --- represents the mounting flange, which is freely matched with the motor;
2. B --- stands for worm gear reducer, including RV worm gear reducer;
3. V-- stands for horizontal installation, that is, the output shaft is facing upward;
4. O --- represents that the output end is hollow, and can match the length of the output shaft by itself;
5. C --- stands for electromagnetic brake, during which BKACS, BKVCS worm gear reducer gathers brakes, etc .;
6. S --- stands for electromagnetic collector, during which BKACS, BKVCS worm gear reducer brake, etc .;
7. W--represents a double-stage worm gear reducer, (or two-stage). Other Rv worm gear reducers have a common code name, NMRV, which refers to aluminum alloy worm gear reducers. Most reducer factories generally form a code with several capital letters. The meaning of the reducer type should include three parameters: code, center distance and transmission ratio. For example, the reducer type BKV100-1 / 30.